Become a Mentor
“Being a part of this program has lifted my spirits. I wanted to be involved in mentoring and after meeting Henry I was interested in being a part of this program. It really impacts its young men positively and improves their opportunities for development as leaders and gentlemen.”
Jason Jones, Mentor
Mentors are the key to our organization. As a mentor, you will have the satisfaction of changing the lives and making a positive impact on the young men in our community.
- Mentors are encouraged to give a 10 year commitment to the High Aspirations program.
- All mentors must be 23 years of age or older
- We welcome mentors from all ethnic backgrounds
- All Mentors must complete an application
- Pass state patrol background check
- Be interviewed by the Concerned Mothers and Sisters of High Aspirations
- Complete mentor training and orientation